consultancy.coop www.consultancy.coop is a co-operative of experienced third sector consultants based in Wales. It uses a relatively new legal format for co-operatives – the Limited Liability Partnership. The LLP was designed originally for partnerships of professionals, enabling them to gain a more formal arrangement than existing partnerships and for the organisation itself to benefit from limited liability status. Co-operatives UK have adapted the model into a form especially designed for co-operatives of freelancers and other professionals.
consultancy.coop delivers the Hive across Wales. The Hive is a Co-operative Bank supported development and support programme for new and start-up co-ops. More details, or to make an online application go to http://www.uk.coop/the-hive/
Its membership is diverse and knowledgeable, with experience over many years operating as consultants and at all levels in this highly specialist sector. They bring a strongly focussed, business oriented approach, coupled with an understanding of, and empathy with, the values and passion of this sector.
They are able to offer a wide range of services to social enterprises, co-operatives, charities and government:-
- Strategic & Business Planning – helping you through the process.
- Feasibility Studies – looking at new possibilities for expansion/development.
- Externalisations – helping you on the journey from government project to co-operative
- Grant Applications – from talking to funders to final application.
- Governance, Corporate Social Responsibility, Principles & Ethics
- Process Review & Improvement – looking at the organisation’s structure.
- Refinancing & Restructuring – looking at options and implications.
- Marketing – helping you develop appropriate Marketing Strategies
- Research and Evaluation for projects in the Third Sector
- Funding Strategies
- Mentoring for Social Economy professionals.
- Training in a range of Social Enterprise and Business related skills.
Further details/contact at: www.consultancy.coop